Au pair

Activity International
Brammelerstraat 15
7511 JG Enschede
T 053 - 483 10 40

e-mail e-mail
you tube you tube

Share |
Home > Werkvakanties > Australie > Work and Travel Australia > Werken in Australie

 > Tax back

Check hier hoe je (een gedeelte van de) belasting kunt terugkrijgen


Get back your Australian taxes logoLiving your amazing ‘Down under adventure’ could be more than exciting as you gather memories for a lifetime but can also increase your budget significantly.

Working in Australia means that you will be taxed on your earnings but the good news is that you could be legally entitled to get some of the taxes you overpaid back. How? By filing your Australian tax return. Most people find the process quite complicated to deal with, but why missing a significant amount of money when you can rely on the expertise and experience of

The average tax return for customers is:
• Income tax refund: $2600
• Superannuation refund: $3380

Sounds like a nice boost to your travel budget, doesn’t it? To get your money back, apply right now! The sooner you apply, the sooner you receive your refund!
With you can claim your OZ tax refund in a few quick and easy steps:
• Download the Australian tax pack
• Sign the forms and send them to us
• We prepare and file your Australian tax return
• You get your tax refund the fastest way possible

Use the Online tax refund calculator to check how much you might be owed. It is absolutely free and takes a minute only.

For more information visit: